I studied film at the School of Visual Arts, in NYC. Directed three short films. "My Demise" was at the NY film Festival, and the 26' documentary "Trip" was exposed at the Exit Art Gallery.
After moving back to France, I started working with Loic Prigent on his "Habillées pour...“ documentaries. For two years, I directed the TV program "La mode La Mode La Mode", then concentrated on my own rubrique : "Laissez moi passer, je travaille dans la mode" ("Let me go through, I work in the fashion business")
In 2014, I directed "Hand Made With Love in France", a 70' documentary on haute couture and it craftsmen. It was at :
- 2014 VIFF official selection
- 2015 International French Film Fest New Zealand Official selection
- 2015 International French Film Fest Australia Official selection
- 2015 Minneapolis / St. Paul International Film Festival official selection
- 2015 SIFF official selection
- 2015 Mendocino International Film Festival
- 2015 “Plein les yeux“ Frans Film Fest Amsterdam
- 2015 A Design Film Fest Singapour
Since 2016 I have been living between Paris and Lisbon.
I am now working full time on directing the French TV show "La mode la mode la mode", and directing other projects aimed towards Lisbon.
Please scroll through the MENU bar and discover what I do !!